The Bellarine Peninsula Psychology Ocean Open Water Swim Festival
Saturday 25 January 2020.
A combination of great swims in the crystal clear blue waters of Ocean Grove, with coffee and hot snacks available. Plan to enjoy the whole day at Ocean Grove.
The event is coming up for its fourth year and proving extremely popular.
Prizes will be allocated to the Open Category in the 1.2km and 2.5km Swims.
- 400m Nipper Swim (for 9 - 13 year olds) From approx 8.15am
- 400m Junior Novice Swim (for 14 - 17 year olds) From approx 8.30am
- 400m Adult Novice Swim (for ages 18 and older) From approx 8.30am
- 1.2km Swim (for 12+ year olds) From approx 10am
- 2.5km Hotondo Homes Enduro Swim (for 12+ year olds) From approx 9am
Ages are as at 25 January 2020. All events start at or near Ocean Grove main beach, in front of the surf club. Swim waves will be published on this website approx 48 hours prior to the event. Info will be emailed to registered entrants on Friday 24 January.
Walk-in registrations will be open for all events from 6.30am Saturday 25 January in the OGSLSC Training Room (downstairs, south side of building). Enter the club through the front door (carpark side).
All entrants who have registered online must collect their timing band, cap and towel in the OGSLSC lounge, from 6.30am on the morning of the event.
Swim cap and OGSLSC Ocean Open Water Swim Festival towel is included in entry fee. Towels are available only while stocks last - register early so as not to miss out!
Paper based registrations will attract a $3 surcharge.
Online pricing, all distances:
- Age 18+ $60 (individuals)
- Age under 18 $30