The OGSLSC Ocean Open Water Swim Festival
Saturday 25 January 2020.
A combination of great swims in the crystal clear blue waters of Ocean Grove, with live music, food and coffee vendors and a fun time for swimmers and their families. Plan to enjoy the whole day at Ocean Grove.
The event is coming up for its fourth year and proving extremely popular. 2020 entries will open around September 2019.
Prizes will be allocated to the Open Category in the 1.2km and 2.5km Swims.
- 400m Nipper Swim (for 9 - 13 year olds) From approx 8.30am
- 400m Junior Novice Swim (for 14 - 17 year olds) From approx 8.30am
- 400m Adult Novice Swim (for ages 18 and older) From approx 8.30am
- 1.2km Australia Swims Swim (for 12+ year olds) From approx 10am
- 2.5km Enduro Swim (for 12+ year olds) From approx 9am
Ages are as at 25 January 2020. All events start at or near Ocean Grove main beach, in front of the surf club. Swim waves will be published on this website approx 48 hours prior to the event.