Bronze & SRC Week
Monday 16th to Saturday 21st December 2019
Aimed at 13-17 year olds.
Registrations are now open and will close Friday 6 December.
Depending on numbers as at 6 December, we may accept members of other local surf clubs. Information will be posted here.
Course price: $300 including brunch, lunch and a/tea each day. Bronze Week hoodies are optional extras - $60.
Each day is 7:30am - 5:00pm (apart from a later finish on Wednesday).
The week is aimed at 13-17 year olds, giving them the award required for patrol. Ocean Grove SLSC expects that all members aged 13+ will gain their SRC/Bronze Medallion and patrol at least 16 hours per season. The SRC award is for 13 and above, and the Bronze is for 15 years and above.
To register for the week please:
- Renew membership or join OGSLSC
- Register online through LSV Member Training from Anywhere portal (instructions via link below)
- Pay online to Ocean Grove SLSC (instructions via link below)
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Participant's name
- Confirm that you have registered and paid
- Any dietary requirements
- Whether you want to purchase a SRC/Bronze Week Hoodie, specifying size
For questions about the registration process, please contact Anna our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the course, please contact me on email@example.com
Adult Bronze Course
We conducted a course in October 2019.
Enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about Volunteer Training courses and requirements can be found on the LSV website in the Volunteer Training Handbook.
For any questions about training courses and assessment please email Izzy Greer (Instructor email link below).