Surf Competition News and Information
Current Sport Events and News
If you don't already have it, we ask members to download Team App from the App store, search for Ocean Grove SLSC, and use "settings" to request access to "Senior Surf Team" and, if you are an U14 parent, "Transition Squad'. It's a pretty easy process!!
Once installed on phone or computer and in the right group you will begin to receive text or email notifications via this app.
2019 Senior Training Winter schedule
- Mondays Pool Swim 6am (BASC), Board Training 4:30pm
- Tuesdays Pool Swim 6am (BASC) , Ski Training 5pm
- Wednesdays Pool Swim 6am (BASC) , Board Training 4:30pm
- Thursdays Ski Training 5pm (OGSLSC or alternative)
- Fridays Pool Swim 6am (Geelong)
- Sundays Iron Training 9am (OGSLSC or alternative)
2019/20 Senior Training Summer schedule
Regular sessions during main season, October to April:
- Mondays Pool Swim 5.30am, Board Training 5pm
- Tuesdays Pool Swim 5.30am, Ski Training 5pm
- Wednesdays Board Training 5pm, Williamstown based training 5.30pm
- Thursdays Pool Swim 5.30am, Ski Training 5pm
- Fridays Pool Swim 5.30am
- Saturdays no training
- Sundays Iron Training 8am
Training is dictated by ocean conditions and the needs of the team. Non-swimming training is normally at Ocean Grove main beach but does change. Regular locations are OG main beach, RAAFs beach and the Barwon River.
Pool training is at Kardinia Pool December to April; and at Bellarine Aquatic Centre (Ocean Grove) for the rest of the year.
Updates and changes are managed via Team App so sign up for full details, or contact Bruce Honey, Competition Manager email@example.com
We require members to pay for carnival entries up front, once you decide to enter. Members who do not pay upfront will not be entered.
Regular, IRB & Pool Carnival entry fees (including $2 admin charge):
Visiting SLSA members
Visitors from all other surf clubs are welcome to join in with OGSLSC training sessions. Please first read the Training Code of Conduct (link below) and contact Competition Manager, Bruce Honey, on 0419 387 753.
Downloadable File Resources: